Come join the BBSA at Columbia Business School’s longest running conference! The 31st Annual BBSA Conference is being held on October 26th, and this year’s conference theme is “Bridging the Gap: Profit, Passion & Prosperity.”
Get your tickets now: http://bbsaconference.eventbrite.com/
Reasons to come include:
- Great Panels: Topics include entrepreneurship, Corporate America, media & creative arts
- Awesome Panelists: Citigroup, American Express, Avenue Capital Mgmt. and more!
- Incredible Networking Opportunities: You’ll be seated at designated company tables!
- Great Venue: We’re taking the event to Casa Italiana this year!
- An Amazing Gala: After the conference, enjoy dinner, drinks and networking at the St. Regis
- Live Performance: We have a TBA musical performance at the Gala
For more details and to register now, go to bbsaconference.com and get your tickets before we sell out! Once we announce our musical performance, tickets will go fast!